Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive (Rotating Equipment /Capital Equipment Products)
- The Regional Sales Executive shall be responsible for Sales and marketing of product, service and refurbishing of capital goods in Domestic /International market.
- He/she ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- A degree in Sales, Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering
- MBA added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ work experience
- Experience in steam turbine industry will be an advantage
- Rational / Objective Decision Maker
- Attentive Listener / Interested in Others
- Natural facilitator
- Comfortable with Persuasive Presentations
- Makes Impartial / Objective Opinions
- Flexible to the Needs of Situations
- Confident, Can Do Attitude
- Masters Technical Details
- Ensure achievement of Sales, Service and Refurbishing targets in the Nigerian market through Inquiry generation, visiting prospective client. (Local person preferred)
- Identify potential customers, establish links with key decision makers.
- Understanding of industry segments
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking through key contacts in industries
- Relationship management with key customers for increasing business through repeat and referral orders.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
Deadline: 10th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.