IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Validation Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- Revising the technical manuals, repairing reports, and material replacement reports from Operation Department or third-party company, in order to approve replacements and monitor reports.
- Eliminating possibilities of performance decreasing due to undone material replacement
- Protect site performance from any delayed replacement by third party
- Ensure replacements are performed as planned
- Release allocated budget for spare parts and replacement material,
- Set the material budget and quantity baselines, in collaboration with the stakeholders and develop the control plan accordingly.
- Ensure smooth and on-time collection of data and reports from other parties.
- Coordinate the daily process of checking reports, result recording, and data saving.
- Monitor and validate spare parts consumption and other financial factors.
- Recommend and discuss performance enhancement activities with other key players.
- A good first degree,
- At least two (2) years experience.
- Must be very proficient in data analysis using MS Excel functions as Vlook up, Hlook up, IFs functions, pivot table etc.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry.
- Highly analytical and have an excellent problem-solving skill.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Job Title: I.T Specialist
Employment Type: Permanent
- Maintain and troubleshoot devices and systems, hardware, and software.
- Document system performance, bugs, debugging, and program requirements.
- The IT Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow maintenance protocols to ensure systems are secure and ready for users.
- Lead design and deployment of servers, directories, wireless, backups, and personal devices.
- Ability to set up and connect computer equipment
- Ability to achieve a network connection
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess basic knowledge of MIS concepts.
- Ability to work well with numbers/math/statistics
Qualification & Specification
- B. Sc / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline
- I.T trainings is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience as an I.T Specialist.