ADE Digital is an innovative company, providing technology based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa. Interestingly, some call us an agency, developers, digital strategists and consultants. Actually, any is fine. We focus on digital, design, marketing, web, advertising and technology. We help our clients by defining their position, expanding their brand and creating customer-centric platforms and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Content Writer
Location: Lekki phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for a qualified creative content writer to join our team. He/she will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining innovative and eye-catching content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Creative Content writer, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Preferred Location is Lekki Phase 1
- Not more than 26 years of age
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Diploma/OND/NCE/B.SC Certificate required (Minimum of second class lower)
- Two to Three years’ experience in creative content writing
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google docs
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals and also post and schedule content on clients account and manages web and blog content
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces and promote content through social advertising.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content and Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (i.e. employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns and promote content through social advertising.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers and create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy, collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content and optimize content according to SEO
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts and creative writer to ensure brand consistency and use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Writing creative and engaging blog posts for clients and also writing creative and engaging website content
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board and ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
Front End/Back End Web Developer
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for creating innovative and engaging UI and UX solutions for our website and clients’ websites.
- A web developer creates the look, layout, and features of a website and associated applications. This job involves understanding graphic design, web development and computer programming.
- The role entails building websites from concept to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Development of new and existing workflows and other website solutions in various technologies.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practice
- Create website layout/user interface with standard HTML/CSS practices and Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale sites and keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends so as to apply them in operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent and also writing and editing content
- Design webpage layout, determine technical requirements, update websites, create back up files and solve code problems
- Gather and document new requirements and participate in user groups to help identify opportunities to improve the system.
- Develop reporting solutions and integrate them with other business systems
- Maintain and enhance the firm’s Intranet and client facing web services.
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE/B.SC
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
- Social Media Handle; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. must be included in your CV
- Preferred Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Age: Not more than 26 years old
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools and Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: People@weareade.com