Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent knowledge relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to develop e-commerce.
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Above average skill in one or more of the following programing languages and frameworks will be an added advantage: PHP (Laravel), Python and #C
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- Very passionate and positive minded
Job Title: Business Manager
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
Job Title: Accountant
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is mandatory
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Additional courses in accounting and management are helpful.
- They also need to have working as accountants and handling teams;
- Minimum of 5+ years of accounting experience;
- Preferable that the candidate have experience with audits, including leading an audit or managing auditors performing an audit;
- Proficiency working with legal documents such as contracts, investment agreements related to debt and equity investing;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment where everyone is expected to balance multiple roles and commitments;
- Detail oriented, methodical about organization and maintenance of complex structures;
- Self-starter, willing to roll-up sleeves and do the actual work;
- Entrepreneurial team player, willing and able to work long hours when necessary and contribute in multiple ways in a growth environment;
- Willingness to travel occasionally in the region;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com