Fadac Resources, Our client, a reputable Automobile Retail company in Nigeria with branches Nationwide, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Accounts
- The Head, Finance & Accounts is responsible for overall financial management, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation of the company.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Finance, and related courses
- M.Sc./MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- At least 1- 2 years experience in Retail Industry
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- I.T Proficiency.
- Leads the company’s financial accounting, reporting, and control activities; ensuring they are carried out efficiently and in line with best practice and statutory requirements
- To provide accurate and timely financial services including setting monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and advice support inform decision making at all level.
- To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of the variances
- Coordinates and ensures regular ALCO Meetings and following up on matters arising from such meetings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the timely filing of the AFS with the relevant statutory agencies.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting period close of the process and monthly trial balance review to ensure the integrity and correctness of the company’s accounting records.
- Coordinates the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Ensures Quality Control over financial transactions and financial reporting by ensuring timely trial balance review, preparation of schedules to accounts and bank reconciliation reports
- Develops annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Manage and comply with Local, State and Federal Government statutory requirements and tax filings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
Deadline: 31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online