Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2018/J0024
Specialization: Hospital Administrator
Contract Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND – Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM, SHRM, etc) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role is required.
- Moderate computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in Crisis/ Conflict Management.
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative, flexibility and credibility
- Duties Identify vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Assist to Implement plans to fulfill policy and objectives of company.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities to ensure employees have required skills and know-how
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- In the additional Info section of your resume, describe briefly with not less than a 100 words why you are the best candidate for this job.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.