Job Openings at TBWA/Concept Limited
TBWA/Concept was formerly known as Concept Unit. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Lagos, Nigeria. TBWA/Concept Limited is a subsidiary of TBWA Worldwide.
TBWA/Concept Limited is a firm that helps brands find strategic and creative white space through the power of ‘Disruption’. We are a media-neutral ideas company, we also operate as an advertising and marketing agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Account Planning/Strategy
- Reporting to the Business Director, he/she will be responsible for Interpreting consumer insights that drive communication strategy, and translates into effective marketing communication plans.
- Reset the Planning and Strategy function to be in alignment with Agency’s new vision as the Growth Agency that offers effective solutions
- Learn, understand and apply Agency proprietary tool in achieving the Agency vision
- Initiate and drive the production of proactive and innovative communications and othe brand- building solutions across all accounts
- Ensure effective application of Account Planning techniques for idea generation, creative briefing through to creative execution.
- Develop an impact measurement Metrics /evaluation method to check Agency effectiveness in view of the Growth positioning.
- Sharpen the planning skills of every member of the team by constantly sharing planning knowledge and new methodologies.
- Take responsibility for team development, performance and motivation.
- Analytical, numerate and deeply interested in consumer behavior
- Keenly aware of the most up to date initiatives in brand strategy and consumer communications.
- Possess communication skills – verbal & writing
- Passionate about creative process and how communication works in marketing.
- Ability to inspire others
- Possess good leadership and strong interpersonal skill.
- Experience: 7 – 10 years and above in marketing communication.
Job Title: Deputy Account Director
- Reporting to the Business Director, he/she will be responsible for the effective management of all assigned accounts, managing relationship with client and ensuring wealth creation at the Agency.
- Accounts prospecting, client relationship management and servicing
- Explore and motivate teams to adopt planning function in managing Agency strategy/creative development.
- Develops brand problem solving concepts and brand building promotions
- Generates income by expanding present client/brand profile
- First Degree in any discipline with 8-10 years cognate Ad. Agency experience.
- Must be a member of APCON.
- He/she must posses’ good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Fmcg, Telco and brand experience required.
Deadline: 26th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org