Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Retention Specialist
- Develop new strategies for customer retention activities.
- Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with Sales Manager in implementing sales promotion activities.
- Track contracts that are soon to be expired and contact customers for renewals.
- Develop product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Analyze customer feedbacks and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
- Provide excellent customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat businesses.
- Explain customers about new products and benefits.
- Make sales calls to existing and new customers for business growth.
- Perform customer negotiations and reach a fair conclusion from both business and customer perspectives.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with merchandising teams.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- Grow the merchant and customer touch point network into the largest multi-channel network.
- Actively listen to customer requirements or challenges and provide a strategic fit to any of our products or solutions
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th July, 2018.