Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited – As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Production Technologist
- Drive the implementation optimization and recovery per well of the existing producing wells.
- Delivery and execution of well proposals, end of well reports and support Well Operations (drilling workover, clean-up / production testing)
- Conducting FDP updates, URCR delivery, investment proposals, project initiation note, etc.
- Carrying out Well Data acquisition and management.
- Develop an Integrated Production System Model, from reservoir drainage points to point of sales, key focus areas are maximization of the gas and liquids volumes sold, within the technical limits of the reservoirs, quantity and quality of gas liquids resources,
- Manage /update all new well data into corporate database 8. Interface management e.g. exploration support, subsurface operations team and JV partner
- Oversees all field development project executions (drilling & workover) to deliver oil & gas volumes
- Provide Business plan and integrated Asset planning inputs.
- Other additional tasks that may be assigned.
Job Title: HR Specialist
Location: Lagos State
- Develop standardized HR report, dashboards, scorecards and metrices
- Maintain HRIS and assist with implementation and report on gaps and system capabilities
- Establish recruitment needs of the Organization and engage Line Managers to discussed needs
- Manage and improve Organization’s recruitment process (sourcing, shortlisting, assessment etc)
- Provide support in various HR projects and rollout of HR initiatives within the organization (Career development, EVP etc.)
- Other additional tasks that may be assigned
Job Title: Production Geologist
Location: Lagos State
- Familiar with the fundamentals of all Petroleum Geology specialists’ area (especially Seismic, Production and Reservoir Geology) and hands-on ability of geological applications and software including Petrel. Competence in a wide range of field, reservoir and uncertainties management, field development and data management activities.
- Apply state of the art interpretation and evaluation technology in the delivery of integrated, predictive subsurface/geological models in line with the industry best practice. Working knowledge of seismic, production and reservoir geological processes.
- Responsible for production geological input into all agreed studies on time, quality and cost. Develops and participates in subsurface reservoir studies aimed at constructing and/or improving geological models.
- Drive the Quality Well Delivery Process’ (QWDP) for proposed development/appraisal wells and update databases and maps/x-sections with the results of FRs and drilled wells. Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of well proposals, well resumes and End of Well Report of development and appraisal wells
- Contribute to well delivery and reduction of drilling risks by providing accurate prognosis of geological information/boundaries, potential drilling hazards and advice during drilling. Deliver first class geological support to operations, drilling and workover well, etc.
- Other tasks that may be assigned