Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales Performance
- Ensure monthly sales targets, new account targets and key product targets are achieved.
- Manages an assigned Key Accounts to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Co-ordination of van deliveries, Merchandisers, Key Account Reps within the area.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Prepare Annual Sales Plan for each key account
- Ensures Credit policy is adhered to and customers do not exceed limits. Manages team to ensure credit policy adhered to.
- Generate sales orders to ensure that monthly sales targets are met.
- Undertake on the job training of subordinates.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provides weekly and monthly reports on current sales, market environment, competitive intelligence, account issues and actions to correct.
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to service and motivate key accounts to stay with the business.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
- Collaborates with Ro-Marong Management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the Accounts and the company.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales preferably within an FMCG environment
- Additional functional experience, preferably in marketing, trade marketing and/or finance is an advantage
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.