Aquada Development Corporation operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Graduate with a minimum of a second-class lower degree or equivalent. (Submitted CV’s must clearly indicate the class of degree obtained by the applicant.)
- Have DEMONSTRABLE experience planning and delivering production outcomes by leading a team of dedicated production professionals.
- Have HANDS-ON experience working in production and manufacturing.
- Have good writing and documentation skills.
- Be immediately available for employment.
- Have at least 7 years of aggregated post-graduation experience in production/manufacturing, preferably in food or other fast-moving consumer goods sectors.
- Be able to use a computer competently and the internet proficiently.
- Have demonstrable passion for manufacturing and production operations.
- Be trained in the sciences or engineering. (Post-graduate diplomas in engineering management would be considered.)
- Be able to relocate quickly and smoothly to Umuahia where the position is located.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications accompanied by a Cover Letter outlining the candidates suitability for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org