Chef Vacancy at the AHI Residence Limited
The AHI Residence is an 18-room Bed &Breakfast, non-smoking, non-alcohol serving facility located on the Lagos Mainland.
The AHI Residence is designed for professionals who require a serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output especially those using the adjoining halls and meeting rooms at Action Health Incorporated’s (AHI) office complex.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant
- Excellent knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Excellent knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Must be computer literate.
- Prepare delicious meals for our guests
- Train, supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other kitchen / restaurant staff
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal preparation, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and consistent quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Monitor food stock, order food and supplies as required and ensure value for money is received
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
- Manage relationships with suppliers and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position being applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.