Groupe Aldelia Limited – Our client, a major player in the Financial Sector, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer – SEC Registered
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law and Business. MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role in a Financial Institution
- Facilitate in Compliance training
- Ensure transaction monitoring and enhanced due diligence on high risk and high profile accounts.
- Manage financial crime risks such as those posed by customers, products, counter-parties in transactions and the transactions themselves through transaction monitoring tools and escalating same where appropriate
- Advisory support service in respect of all Compliance related queries.
- Assist in developing a Group wide compliance culture.
- Assisting with the update and improvement of the transaction filtering process
- Investigate and clear transactions identified against specified watch lists
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective in relation to allocated subsidiaries
- Possesses a working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Regulations, Fair Credit Acts and Anti-Money Laundering Laws.
- Implements and manages new rules and regulations when they are passed by state or federal governing bodies.
- Monitor transactions according to Policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th August ,2018.