Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: e-Assessment Officer
- We are looking for an e-Assessment Officer to drive the promotion of the business and the platform to the target market with core responsibility for the following:
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- First degree with a minimum of second class lower
- Retail banking/branch banking operations experience
- Experience with e-assessment platforms
- Attention to detail and good proof reading skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft word and Excel skills
- Commercial awareness and orientation: pro-active, forward looking and able to identify opportunities to generate income, and contribute to the growth of the company
- Because the business is essentially web-based, experience with social media platform will be an added advantage.
- Create assessment materials, and ensure there are up-to-date information on the website and assessment platform.
- Create awareness for the business within the target audience/market
- Work with social/digital marketing agencies to create visibility and high search ranking listing for the website
- Drive traffic, especially of branch operations staff of banks to the site to take the practice and self-tests
- Engender corporate subscription by banks and training outfits to our services
- Attract advert placement, promotion and sponsorship to the website
Deadline: 1st September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com