One of the leading Pension Funds Administrators (PFA) is offering opportunities for fresh graduates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The programme is designed to develop our future leaders by providing knowledge and direct practice on our core areas of businesses.
- You will be required to take an online aptitude test and successful applicants will undergo trainings on the current trends within the Pension Industry whilst their performance at the training will determine their final engagement or otherwise.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Lower Credit’ in any discipline
- Must be resident in the capital city of the 36 states and FCT
- Willingness to work in any assigned locations
- Age must not be over 27 years.
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid discharged certificate
- Good Communications and Interpersonal Skills Smartand Intelligent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st August, 2018.