Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Job Title: Head, Human Capital Management
Department: Human Capital Management
Division: Corporate Services
Reports to: ED, Business Development
- Manage the organization’s Performance Management System, particularly Balanced Scorecard and other relevant Performance Management tools;
- Manage the HCM business unit and supervise all HCM functions;
- Resource the company effectively (Recruitment);
- Build employee capacity through effective training & development plan;
- Build sustainable talent pipeline;
- Develop & facilitate succession planning for critical/pivotal roles;
- Understand the regulatory and legislative requirements relevant to People Management;
- Maintain Operating Expense efficiency/Manage HCM budget and ensure ITF reimbursement;
- Liaise with CFO on compliance to government regulatory requirement as it relates to people management;
- Review and drive the implementation of HCM Policy, Strategies and Procedure;
- Create continuously and maintain employee welfare activities, and ensure Health & Safe work environment/Work/Life Balance;
- Work with Executive Management to align performance with salary increases, determine bonuses and incentives;
- Support Executive Management’s strategic decision-making process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities from an accredited University. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership/affiliation with local & international professional bodies such as; CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and/or any other relevant professional body will be an added advantage;
- Certification(s) in any of the following people management designations is a plus:
- Certified KPI Professional (C-KPI)
- Operations and Performance Management Professional Certification (OPMP)
- Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification (BSP)
- Certified Human Resource Analyst (CHRA)
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources – Internationalâ„ (SPHRiâ„ )
- Global Professional in Human Resources® (GPHR®)
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience related to the Job, of which 5 years must be in a supervisory role.
- Preferable experience in banking, electronic payments, IT service provider and/or telecommunications
- Must be technology savvy.
- People Management;
- Business Goal Management;
- Strategic Perspective;
- Professional Judgement;
- Personal Credibility;
- Information Analysis & Management;
- Courage to Challenge;
- Collaborative Spirit;
- Change Management;
- Budget & Budgetary Controls;
- Business/Commercial Awareness;
- Regulatory Knowledge/People Management Laws;
- Excellent Delivery;
- Counseling & Coaching Skills.
How to Apply