Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialization in pharmaceutical products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Job Reference: 1484
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Manage, recruit, coach and lead the sales team with a focus on Specialist doctors in public and private hospitals and clinics fostering a culture of high performance and collaboration. Account for the strategic marketing plans and tactical implementation of marketing plans for the company products.
- Build and manage the sales team equipping them with the necessary knowledge and skill to perform their duties in an excellent manner.
- Deliver sales and margin goals for the business unit.
- Ensure all expenses are within budgets.
- Recruit, develop and manage the sales and marketing teams within the business unit.
- Plan work schedules and timetables and implement an effective call plan
- Build effective business relationships with health care partners and customers while prospecting for new businesses
- Develop strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales, making cold calls to set up appointments.
- Demonstrate product use and intimate product information to clients.
- Organize and execute sales presentations.
- Maintain detailed records of all contacts and meetings and creating reports when needed
- Stay updated on the competitors’ products and activity.
- Deliver on all strategic goals and impact goals relevant to the business unit.
- Identify, analyse and implement business development opportunities for the business unit.
- Coordinate new product development processes for introduction of new product into the unit.
- Collaborate closely with the General Manager in the overall strategic development of the company and their direction locally.
- Take sales orders from customers and answer questions from health care professionals.
- Organize group events and conferences for health care professionals
- Excellent record of coaching, leading and managing high performing sales teams in multinational FMCG companies.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12-15 years experience in FMCG with at least 4 years at management level.
- Significant experience as a distribution manager in a multinational FMCG, creating strategy and with hands on implementation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply