Latest Vacancies at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited, 28th August, 2018
Internet Solutions Nigeria Ltd. (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
Skills & Qualification Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology, Engineering or Computer Science Cisco certification in CCNA/CCDA/CCIP/CCNP/CCDP/CWNA,
- Project Management (PMP, Prince 2 or other industry equivalent)
- Certifications in ITIL is considered a plus for this
- At least three years of experience in proposal development, designing architecture, and implementing provider solutions.
- At least five years industry experience
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Experience in telecom architecture.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Experience with Cisco equipment essential.
- Experience in WLAN technologies (Controllers, WAPs, and 802.11 fundamentals)
- Familiarity with 802.11g/n/ac/ax standards.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience relating business requirements to system and infrastructure components and designing the bill of materials for a project.
- Team player / Ability to work independently / Ability to work with little supervision
- Sound commercial business understanding and risk aware
- In-depth Knowledge of Radio/Microwave and terrestrial transmission systems.
- Experience in designing and deploying standardized VOIP technologies; SIP and H.323.
- In-depth level knowledge of networking technologies including but not limited to: TCP/IP (e.g. interpreting a packet trace file), WAN technologies, VPN(Layer 2 & 3), QoS, firewalls, Cyberoam/Sophos device, routers, switches, DNS, Metro Ethernet, SDH, EoSDH, DWDM, VOIP and Data Centre Designs.
Job Title: Rigger-Wireless Engineer
Job Ref: RIG18
- Attending to Clients complain – Troubleshooting
- Carry out rigging tasks
- Installations and Service of Radios and other hardware
- Conducting Site Surveys
- Reporting to your Supervisor
- Performing other Tasks that are relevant to your Unit/Department operations
- OND/HND/BSc in Computer Science of relevant discipline
- Professional qualification/training relevant course
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar field
Job Title: Account Manager (Sales)
Job Ref: AM2018.
- You will be working against a minimum fixed sales target month which will include a comprehensive sales plan that covers various sectors of the market. You will be expected to familiarize yourself, through formal and informal training, of all aspects of the company’s product and services and ensure every effort is made at achieving your sales target.
- You will handle ISN Marketing portfolio, to initiate, design and manage ISN marketing strategies
- You will ensure all the proper company processes are followed which includes proper documentation, invoicing and payment collection for each sale.
- You will coordinate your efforts with the Technical Teams to ensure that your sales are serviced and a Job Completion Form is obtained.
- You will require to submit a weekly sales report which will include all visits and communication with potential clients.
- You are expected to generate presentations, offers, and proposals on the company products and services in the course of your work.
- You are to report directly to the Head of Sale Department and take directives from the same on sales matters.
- You are expected to have a good working relationship with your colleagues as there must be no issues between you and any staff within the company.
- You may be assigned to other tasks that are relevant to your Department’s operations from time to time.
- BA/BSc/HND Marketing/Business Management/Related discipline
- Professional qualification is an advantage
- 2-3 Years experience in similar field in ISP/Telecomms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Job Ref” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.
Note: Use your name as CV title