MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
JOB TITLE: Inventory/ Supply Chain Officer
• Provision of stock to various departments in an efficient and timely manner
• Generate orders for drugs, medical consumables, stationeries and other store items and write local purchase order
• Responsible for setting of Re-order levels on the items on the Drug Formulary, medical consumables, stationeries, and all other stock items
• Management of the stores receipt and dispensing mechanisms and ensuring it complies with the financial and procurement guidelines on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Providing the monthly Utilization Data after stock count within 4 days of close
• Implement new barcoding system project across the locations
• Work with Pharmacy, theatre and Nurses teams on the emergency inventory dispensing process, and implement the agreed procedures
• B. Sc/HND in Accountancy or other numeric disciplines
• Professional Qualification: Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
• (Dimension and No of years) 2 years post NYSC experience is desirable
• Store / Inventory experience is mandatory.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.