Payroll Analyst Job Vacancy at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Payroll Analyst
- The payroll analyst II is responsible for performing analytical duties, auditing accounts, and facilitating various payroll wage verification, check and advice distribution, process documentation, and file maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of key payroll projects that include obtaining an understanding of the issue,
- Collaboration with key team members about the issues and co-development of recommendation.
- Prepare/process/transmit federal, state and local tax funding files and reports in a timely manner.
- Research complex payroll issues for proper treatment
- Process incentive, union and other reports as requested.
- Process/transmit files to third party vendors.
- Partner with benefits to ensure the accurate and timely processing of benefit deduction adjustments.
- Partner with human resources to ensure all payroll transactions are authorized and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Process pre payroll transmission audits and balancing.
- Perform year-end adjustments, such as third party sick pay and employee gross-ups.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- 2 to 3 years of payroll of payroll related or accounting experience.
- Ability to analyze complex data.
- Experience with Oracle general ledger, HRMS, OAB and Payroll processing system experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and accept changing priorities.
- Tax filing experience plus ability to research and analyze payroll tax matters.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Familiarity with federal and state payroll tax regulations.
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills.
- Team player with excellent customer service and communication skills
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org