Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Location: Port Harcourt
Engagement Type: Graduate Trainee
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- A post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas sector is an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper division) degree as first degree or HND. (Distinction or Upper Credit) in any of the Engineering courses.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Deadline: 24th August 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should use the position, Graduate Trainee to apply for this job by sending their updated CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.