Accountant Vacancy at the Moses Adekoyejo Majekodunmi Foundation
The Moses Adekoyejo Majekodunmi Foundation is a nonprofit organisation compassionately dedicated towards improving the lives of those in needs by equipping them with Education, Vocational Training and Health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an organized and self-driven Accountant to join our growing team at our organization.
- We are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- Must be a good team player and leader
- High sense of confidentiality
- Must be proactive and be able to act without supervision.
- Understanding and Proficiency in computer accounting packages (especially QuickBooks)
- High level oral and written skill
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Strong planning, analytical, numeric and evaluation skill
- Dedication to continual development
- Must have degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in a not-for-profit with 3-4 years’ experience in financial management, administration and payroll management
- Must not be more than 30 years
- Should be resident in Lagos State, Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application/One page Cover Letter (clearly indicating the position applied for) and Curriculum Vitae (clearly indicating requirements referred to above) to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.