Logistics Specialist Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, 10th September, 2018
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Job Type: Contracts
- Supports operating teams troubleshoot complex issues and may provide operations assistance during peak loads.
- Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Provides support and logistic assistance to the local Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- May provide support for fixed asset inventories of Logistics Assets.
- May support and coordinate aviation services including Personnel Tracking, Flight Scheduling, Aircraft Fueling, Aviation Communication, Helicopter Landing Operations (HLO) Duties and Operations, ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Marine services including Personnel Tracking, Vessel Scheduling, Marine Fuel Mgmt., Marine Communication, Cargo Transfers, ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Shore Base services including Material Handling/Tracking, Yard Operations/Security, Cargo Transfers, Fuel Mgmt., Dangerous Goods and Waste Mgmt., ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Ground Transportation services including Vehicle
- Scheduling/Maintenance/Tracking/Apply aspects of Passenger & Service Vehicle Safety Management Guide (PVMG)/Apply guidelines from Security, ERT Duties.
- Participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Supports Operations Management as requested.
- Shares Best Practices and provides feedback for enhancement.
- Participates in company networks.
- Supports logistics teams troubleshooting issues.
- Provides support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
- Implements operations and maintenance design philosophies including project specifications.
- Provides technical support and coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation.
- Provides technical support and coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation and conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- Supports coordination of cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, applied learning, effective communication, sound decision-making
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management – operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations – specific technology and unit or area, maintenance management, logistics, general marine operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th September, 2018.