Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings (formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited), is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Legal Advisory/Contractual Agreements/Litigation and Police Related Matters:
- Prepare and review of simple letters and contracts on behalf of the Company;
- Liaise with company lawyers in the drafting of contracts, review of contracts and preparation of court case files
- Oversee lawsuits, act as chief litigator. Attend to court cases on behalf of company
- Liaise with company lawyers in all court matters
- Participate in the development of policies and regulations relating to our company
Regulatory & Compliance Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork
- Carry out NCC Type Approval Registrations of company’s mobile phones;
- Carry out SON Products registrations of the Company’s products;
- Keep records of and notify all Business Units of the progress of Type Approval Registrations and SON Product registrations;
- Follow up on Company’s Intellectual Property Registrations;
- Follow up on lottery related matters on behalf of the Company;
- Follow up on other industry related compliance requirements
- Taking of meeting minutes and preparation of reports to management
- Maintain a good record of contracts, MOUs and Legal documents
- Maintain all records and documentations of the legal department;
- Carry out other functions as may be assigned.
- Manage the legal budget to get the most services for the least money
- Be conscious of the needs of the company’s management
- Stay informed about what is going on at the company
- Understand the business and the industry
- Stay proactive
- Handle internal and external legal concerns
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Law from a good university
- Between 3-5 years post call work experience.
Required Qualities and Attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good judgement
- Must not be older than 32 Years old as at December 2018.
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Strong understanding of corporate law and procedures will be a bonus.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking for a graphics designer for our Scooper News platform. The graphics designer is responsible for the look and feel of marketing, content, media, and branding associated within the Scooper News Platform.
- To provide creatives for use across a range of online and offline platforms.
- Design pixel perfect experiences for Mobile, TV, Web and Tablet.
- Manage all designs of client proposal templates from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Work with the team on matters pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Liaise with external printers & vendors on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality possible.
- Find albums/singles metadata (artwork, genre, artist bio, lyrics, etc.) on the Internet for Content upload
- Create artwork based on system requirements.
Required Qualifications and Attributes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant subject.
- At least 2-3 years of design experience at a digital or media company
- Proficiency in Graphic Design software such as CorelDraw & Adobe Photoshop
- Experience designing for mobile is a plus
- Proficiency in Video editing is a plus
- A first degree in a creative course is an added advantage.
Required Attributes and Competences
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Graphic Design Skills
- Social Media Skills
- Internet Research skills
- Good communication skills
- Video Editing Skills is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Design Portforlio to: email@example.com stating the job title as the subject of the email.