BitPesa (www.bitpesa.co) is a cutting-edge online payment platform that leverages blockchain settlement to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and within sub-Saharan Africa. BitPesa’s clients range from African businesses and multinational companies paying suppliers as far as China and Dubai to international remittance companies using our API services for white-label payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators across Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, and the DRC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Partnership Manager – Africa
- As the Regional Partnership Manager – Africa, you will be both an excellent strategic thinker and a diligent project manager; You have to always keep in mind the evolving corporate strategic goals, competitive landscape and needs from partners in order to prioritize, define, close and deliver partnership deals that add the most value to BitPesa vision, mission and strategy
- You also need to be a team player to actively partner with various internal functions (Product, Legal & Compliance, Operations, Engineering, Sales & Marketing) to communicate and collaborate effectively to ensure seamless execution from the beginning to the end
- You will need to conduct industry, market and company research, originate contacts, qualify inbound partnership deals, outreach to initiate meetings, prepare pitching materials, negotiate partnership terms, close and execute the deals!
- At least 3-5 working experiences in a similar role from financial institutions (Banks, Telco, FinTech) in Africa
- Critical problem solving ability and attention to details
- Familiar with using PowerPoint or Keynote to produce executive-friendly presentations
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and confident, thorough and determined, along with analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, time management, communication and presentation skills
As the Regional Partnership Manager – Africa, your responsibility will be to:
- Conduct market research to identify market trends and potential high-value partners, contacts of key decision makers and make assumptions to size/prioritize opportunities
- Originate and lead partnership engagement from leads generation, initial contacts, pitch, align with various partners’ team, prepare business case to close the partnership contract
- Work with various BitPesa internal teams to deliver partnership projects
- Lead/Support other special strategy project(s) upon request
- We are offering a standard 6 month contract with excellent incentive based rewards.
Deadline: 28th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online