At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. We provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia Graphics Designer
Functions may include:
- The Multimedia Graphic Designer under general direction incorporates advanced multimedia technology such as graphic design, multimedia authoring, website-oriented media integration, advance publishing (e.g. color separation, advanced image processing and design), digital video acquisition and production, professional media acquisition (e.g., high-end scanning and color matching, digital photography, scientific imaging, three-dimensional digitalization), and/or two- or three-dimensional animation and visualization to support Access solutions web presence; performs related duties as required.
- Analyzing functional and systems requirements
- Design, validating data acquisition and output media/formats,
- Designing user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, interactive applications, simulations, video/audio streaming.
- Experience in multimedia, graphic design, and Web design.
- Progressively responsible experience in the conceptualization, design, and production of animation, graphics, multimedia, audio/videos; experience in a non-linear video and audio editing/production and/or Web development environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Enthusiasm, drive and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Understanding of global graphics differences desirable.
- Experience with content management platforms, preferably Drupal highly desirable.
- Ability to iterate and sketch out ideas quickly.
- Advanced video streaming and animation.
- Advanced graphic design skills.
- Video and audio editing software including Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Motion, Compressor)
- At least 2 years of experience in a graphic design role at a web design /marketing/advertising agency.
- Experience in web development.
- Expertise in designing for multi-channel placements (print, web, email and more).
- Eye for typography, composition, layout, color, high-quality production with pixel-level attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills.
- Provide technical consultation to staff and management
- Work collaboratively with the web developers, content writers, and other colleagues to develop creative multimedia materials for websites.
- Design and develop multimedia-based layouts, graphics, animation and videos
- Perform technical duties in the production of web-based video and audio projects, video streaming, and other multimedia productions.
- Troubleshoot, test, and analyze technical problem and determine solution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2018.