Recruitment for Digital Marketing Officer at EWC Nigeria
EWC Communication has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives. Everyday, we put our over 40 years of combined experience into practice, bringing new international study candidates to Canada and helping people just like you realize your dream of a better life in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an experience Digital Marketing Officer to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Marketing database, Email, Social Media, Google Ads, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Generation of inbound traffic, cultivation of leads and sales.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
Deadline: 1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org