Sales Assistant Vacancy at Givaudan
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Requisition ID: 87481
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a member of the Commercial Team you will be responsible for management of the customer project system and following up on key actions from KAM Customer visits, secretarial, back up and admin for Commercial KAMs.
- You will be responsible for updating and maintenance of Commercial and Customer systems for Commercial and responsible for Master Data for customers.
- You will assist to prepare material for customer presentations by KAMs and Commercial Director.
- You will request for price quotes and send to customers.
- You will monitor customer price adjustment timetables and upload prices into the system for all customers timeously.
- You will coordinate and be responsible for the commercial teams relevant customer master data input and data management across Givaudan systems.
- You will prepare monthly sales reports in order for the Commercial Director and KAMs to monitor performance of each customer.
- You will assist Commercial Director and KAMs with general CRM requirements.
- You will assist in planning and coordinating customer visits.
Manage of the Sample Department:
- You will request flavour samples from units for customer briefs or comparison purposes for customers via CRM system. You will dispatch all samples together with the required documentation and certification. You will manage all samples in the customer project and keep customer updated.
- You will participate in flavour training and tasting sessions.
- You will make recommendations of flavours in conjunction with the managers.
- You will do filing of general correspondence for the department.
- You will update and maintain electronic filing of documents and visit reports for customers and product information.
- You will manage, with suppliers, the administrative tasks and ordering for all corporate gifts, desk pads and calendars for customers for the end of year.
- You will manage the timeous distribution of the relevant gifts to customers.
- You will assist to ensure implementation of the safety system and ongoing adherence to all legislation relevant to health and safety responsibilities.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the department during the manager’s absence by assisting with any with inter-departmental queries or problems.
- You will as well handle any customer queries or complaints that may arise, pertaining to all aspects by liaising with the relevant persons to ensure that any actions required are taken and the followed through to completion.
- You will coach learners to support the sales admin function and monitor their progress.
- You will be liaising with inter-departments (Regulatory, Customer Care, Technical, Pricing team and system Power-users) on a daily basis to complete tasks.
- You will arrange travel requirements for KAMs.
- Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and team together with teams who are passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Grade 12/Equivalent
- Computer literacy, accuracy and proficiency
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in sales and or customer relations
- A thorough understanding of the company’s business and divisional objectives and customers priority
- Good communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply