OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Qualification / Experience
- HND/BSc in Engineering, production technology or relevant sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as production supervisor or production team lead in manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that packaging and raw materials are readily available for shift operators
- Ensures proper manning of production lines
- Monitors and arrange production operatives to achieve optimum utilization and output
- Monitors and Ensures that adequate utility support is provided during production operations
- Identifies issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Ensures that machine downtime and waste maintained are at minimal level throughout shift.
- Ensures clean work environment and strict compliance with good manufacturing practices
- Presentation of daily production figures for verification
- Trains new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Evaluates and carries out performance appraisal for subordinates
- Carries out any other job assigned by the production manager.
100,000 monthly gross subject to tax and statutory deductions.
Deadline: 1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Production Supervisor” as the subject of the email