Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Desktop Support Supervisor – ABTL
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Identify application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
- Ensure timely resolution of IT related breakdown and minimize downtime.
- Provide support of user application for ABTL and GSCL.
- Manage software assets and ensure customization of all laptops and desktops of staff are up to date.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users.
- Have good customer service skills.
- Be courteous with high level of emotional intelligence.
- OND in Computer Science.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.
Job Title: Secretary
- Responsible for producing, analyzing and editing spreadsheet reports for the Head of Sales (HoS).
- Analyze sales figures and prepare reports based on specific parameters.
- Liaise with the Field Sales Managers to procure information/feedback and prepare summary for the HOS.
- Coordinate schedules, manage correspondence for the HOS.
- Prepare presentations, letters, memos, reports and dispatch as appropriate.
- Manage flight bookings for the Sales team.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Ordinary National Diploma (minimum Lower Credit) in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience in similar capacity.
The person must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have good organization and project management skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.Good analytical and numeric skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply