Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insight companies. Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Manager, Quantitative
Req # (ID): 13347
Purpose of the Role
- The primary responsibility is to manage accounts on a day to day basis and effectively contribute to the efficiency of the business unit, creating meaningful impact on our client’s businesses and as a key interface between Millward Brown and our clients.
- This includes client engagement, consultancy, study design, analysis, driving preparation, delivery of presentations, reports as well as internal responsibilities such as people management and the implementation of broader business initiatives to improve business performance.
- Manages accounts to ensure as a team all account deliverables are met while working to agreed budgets.
- Design quality research studies that meet client needs.
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Apply expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to the extent they are first port of call across all accounts for strategic opinions and advice.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
- Maximise individual and team performance and efficiency through effective people management.
- Builds strong relationships and delivers to account responsibilities sufficiently to retain clients and maintain existing business
- Advanced knowledge of tracking, equity and advertising evaluation methodology
- Experienced knowledge of brand and communications research methodologies
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant research, brand, media or communications experience with direct involvement in analysis of research or interpretation of data sources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply