Latest Vacancies In A Fast Growing Manufacturing Company, 15th Oct., 2018
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by maintaining laboratory stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Keeps laboratory equipments operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
- Record and analyze retrieved data, and prepare reports for laboratory management
- Recognize and report any safety issues.
- Years of experience: minimum of a year
- Knowledge of basic lab practices is necessary
- Candidate must be smart, and must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Educational qualification: Minimum of OND in any related course.
Location: Ogun (Sango-Ifo)
- Candidate will complete construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents; confirming specifications
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Designs and analyses construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, models and other data to plan projects
- Determines project costs by calculating labour, material, and related costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis
- Ensure project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design practicality
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Eng/HND in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- At least 2 years work experience as a civil engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Additional certification will be a plus
- CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, Complex Problem Solving, Critical Thinking,Organizational skills, leadership skills
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- One of our clients, is seeking the services of Machine Operators to carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- This position will provide the successful candidates with the chance to apply their technical know-how, learn new skills and work as a team within a safe and fast-paced environment.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available for efficient use
- Effectively monitor production equipments
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Assist the technicians and materials clerk as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Csdsx ontrol and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically and fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Effectively maintain activity logs for documentation purpose
- Problem Solving Skills: Machine operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Attention to Detail: Machine operators will work with precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
- Stamina: Machine operators often work long hours doing repetitive movements.
- Analytical Skills: Machine operators will need to read and understand blueprints, schematics, models and other specifications.
- Years of experience: minimum of a year
- Educational qualification: minimum of an OND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.