Halogen Security Company – Our client in the Travel and Logistics industry, is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Staff
- We are looking for a female marketing staff to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Must reside within Victoria Island,Obalende,Ikoyi, Ketu ,Surulere, palmgroove , AJAH axis
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- She should be between 27 – 32 Years
- Proven sales experience in Airline or Travel Agency
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Should have had Airline or Travel Agency Experience.
- Should command good diction, and sales driven
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- N50,000 base pay and 30% commission on any sales/deals closed successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance or after 6months which ever comes first.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Staff -Lagos, as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th October, 2018.
For enquiries, kindly call: 09090328028
Note: Candidates should read through the advert and requirement before applying as only qualified candidates will contacted.