Cook Vacancy at Halogen Security Company Limited
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client, an indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted personnel to individuals and companies. We are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
- We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our client with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook whom must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Min Required Experience: 3 Years
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Applicant should reside around Island and Mainland Axis of Lagos.
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Desired Courses: Catering/Culinary
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
Deadline: 3rd December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org