HerrFolmann Technology Consulting offers one of the most complete portfolio of end-to-end services on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. We advise clients in the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telecommunications, Aerospace and Public Administrations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: (Intern) Talent Sourcing
- We are looking for you as an intern in the field of Innovation & Digitalization related projects.
- HerrFolmann is seeking a highly-motivated self-starter with exceptional multi-tasking and writing skills and interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- This internship is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in the intersection of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship.
- As we continue to expand our reach globally, we’re looking for key support and forward thinking team members.
- Candidates’ majors and interests should align with our organizational mission and culture to ensure a good fit for the internship.
Your tasks with us would include:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
You are eligible for this position if you:
- Have some first experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Demonstrate exceptional love for technology and digital tools (‘cos we do!)
- Flexible working hours and vast networking opportunities
- Employee events
Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their complete CV via email with “[Intern] Talent sourcing” as subject line and a motivational statement in content (coupled with any relevant supporting documents) to: firstname.lastname@example.org