Latest Vacancies at Cornerstone Insurance Plc, 5th November, 2018
Cornerstone Insurance Plc was incorporated in 1991 as a limited liability company and became public limited liability company , quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. The organization was established to conduct insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and ha remained committed to her core values of Integrity, Empathy, Professionalism, Innovation and Team spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planners/Marketer
- Ability to prospect and sell the company’s products.
- Meet Company’s minimum monthly set targets.
- No experience is required for this category. Successful candidates will be adequately trained to meet Company’s set targets and goals.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
Job Title: Unit Manager
- Relationship management
- Follow up sales leads and prospects
- To drive and generate new accounts and establish new customer base
- Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and follow up on outstanding premiums and renewals
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives
- Monitor competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the volume of sales and market share
- Identify opportunities for product development and process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in the financial industry, added advantage if having prior insurance experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by hand to:
The District Manager, Abuja 5 (Atinuke Agbogun),
Cornerstone Insurance Plc,
34 Gana Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018