MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Degree in Accounting or a Finance related course
- Not less than 5 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be proficient in the use of the account software Tally.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance & Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Liaising with banks.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
Deadline: 14th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com