The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service and Admin Lead
- Considering we are a new organization with an intention to deliver a quality service.
- We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s Degree in any relevant course with 2- 3 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant course with 3-5 years related work experience
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possess high levels of interpersonal communication, written and verbal communication, and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to execute complex and detailed processes and procedures timely, accurately and consistently.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize work flow and complete task with a high level of organisation, responsibility and efficiency.
- Ability to adapt in a faced paced and changing environment
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Possess excellent marketing and proposal writing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be social media savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Have a friendly disposition.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Patient Management: Serves as the first contact to parents and their wards, and maintains a cordial relationship with them.
- Clearly address their inquiries
- Opens files for new clients after registration fees has been paid
- Take enquiry from patients or their relatives, upon admission inform patient’s family member about our prices and ensure they fill the “Inpatient Admission form”.
- Print out copies of price list for both in and Out Patient prospects.
- Take UDT enquiries and contact the Ward manager/Nurse on duty for the exercise.
- Interfacing with visitors/clients and clearly address their inquiries. Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Patient Files: Opening of patient files for newly registered patients, allotting Hospital and Medical record Number, and retrieving of patient files when client come for follow up.
- Provide secretarial support: filing, answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photo copying and distributing materials, correspondence.
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence
- Assist in the procurement of office items when need arises
Deadline: 13th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job role as the title of your e-mail.