Customer Service Officers recruitment at Kimberly-Clark, 14th Dec.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job ID: 788098
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Demonstrate full understanding of supply chain processes and procedures
- Receive queries relating to the Order to delivery process and manage to prompt resolution liaising with all necessary parties. Maintain log of these ,ensure customers are kept informed of any query and also ensure query turnaround time KPI is met.
- Develop knowledge and actively support LEAN initiatives, take accountability for identifying ‘non value’ added tasks and driving through improvements, so as to create white space.
- Continue to build product knowledge
- Support total team during busy periods and holidays/absence
- Support any other duties as reasonably requested by team leader
- Follow business and internal control procedures
- Maintain all relevant monitoring systems with valid information
- Manage your GPM tool and your own personal development.
- Timely and accurate capture of orders in their various formats, process them and manage any subsequent changes. Manage the total process and look to ensure ‘on time’ and ‘in full’ deliveries.
- EDI order management –including review of blocked and incomplete orders ensuring that orders are not unduly delayed
- Ensure you take accountability of any issue and drive through root cause analysis, so as to avoid reoccurrence in the future.
- Take accountability for the total ‘end to end’ process, you are the dedicated person responsible for all the Customer service needs of the customer and therefore accountable for driving through service improvements.
- Implementation and facilitation of Holiday plans
- Meet and exceed personal KPI’s as well as focussing to increase team effectiveness and team KPI’s
- Manage the requests for collection/returns of good stock product process through to resolution
- The compilation and publishing of various key reports as required by the business and customers
- Anticipate potential escalations prior to them becoming business critical.
- Ensure that advance notification procedures are proactively followed, in order to ensure internal and external customers are kept informed of any stock shortages and availability dates are updated.
- Develop and strengthen your working relationships with your internal /external customers to clearly understand their needs to ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customer., whilst minimising cost to the business.
- Maintain and strengthen a network within the business across depts., AR, deployment, supply optimisers, logistics and the business team. Break down the ‘silo’ mentality.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Accountable for the ‘end to end’ ownership of all Customer service activities for a portfolio of external customers. Includes all ordering activities and also prompt query resolution across the entire Order to Delivery process.
- Build up a strong relationship with your portfolio of customers, so as to understand their needs and ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customers
- Utilise LEAN philosophies, so as to remove ‘non value’ added activities in order to free up resource to focus on these value added activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply