Head of Accounts Job in a Capital Market Company, 1st Dec., 2018
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Capital Market company is searching for an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
- An experienced Head of Finance to work closely with the marketing and production team on several retail product lines to ensure proper procedure.
- The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide leadership input.
- To ensure continued profitability and volume growth of the company through effective, well-coordinated planning and prudent/innovative deployment of fiscal resources.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- BA/B.Sc/HND/MBA/M.Sc/MA in Finance/Accounting.
- Regulations of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) & NSE; and
- Knowledge of financial markets, corporate finance, and financial analysis.
- Chartered status of either ICAN/ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance function in a financial service industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment for financial services industry, specifically the knowledge of Rules &
Deadline: 21st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org