PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing conglomerate, with interests in FMCG, Agriculture, and Healthcare. The organisation is Nigerian based, with expanding operations across Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Services/ Organizational Change Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO00866
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a generalist HR role
- Minimum of first degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or any relevant discipline is required
- Professional certification in Human resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- MBA or Masters’ degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Articulate and execute the HR strategies, policies and processes in line with the company’s business strategy, key business objectives and pertinent labour laws
- Communicate approved strategies, policies and procedures to business leaders and staff and drive compliance and adoption
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental changes to ensure that the business remains compliant
- Facilitate the definition of the corporate culture and underlying values for the business
- Drive organizational change and restructuring efforts
- Evaluate, present the case for change and drive the implementation of the appropriate resourcing and talent management initiatives to ensure the organisation has the talent required to deliver its strategy
- Advise and coach Heads of Departments on staffing and development to ensure optimal returns on investments in people
- Review the outputs from the periodic performance reviews and moderation exercises, report and advise leadership on their implications for operational performance, succession management and employee engagement
- Work with the Heads of Departments and Line managers, to design and implement staff training and development strategies and plans to ensure identified needs are addressed with suitable training interventions
Deadline: 28th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online