M&E Volunteer Job Vacancy at Pact West Africa (Nigeria)
Pact West Africa (Nigeria) is a Country Office of Pact, an international non-governmental and non-profit organization with its headquarters in Washington, DC. We envision a world where everyone owns their own future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
We seek a highly experienced and qualified candidate to fill the below position:
Job Title: M&E Volunteer
- The M&E Volunteer will provide technical support to all projects under the supervision of the Director of Programs
- Degree in International development, Social work or other related degree.
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience in a similar role in the NGO sector.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and any statistical packages (SPSS, STATA, EPIINFO, etc.).
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing.
- Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets.
- Able to process large amount of information quickly and take decisions to solve problems capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required.
- Proficient in English.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Director of Programs, to carry out M&E activities and assist in preparing internal and external reports.
- Provide support in data collection and database maintenance/management to track progress towards meeting project goals and objectives
- Ensure routine data entry and analysis of field data, and creation of tables and graphics for the end of project report.
- Assist in the adaptation of existing Pact Nigeria monitoring tools, as well as propose new way of measuring change using both quantitative and qualitative data collection tools.
- Provide support to projects with data management and development tools and processes.
- Support LGA team to develop monthly report, with strong emphasis on highlighting results of intervention.
- Assist in the facilitation of Organizational Capacity Assessments (OCA) and Organizational Performance Index (OPI) exercises.
- Provide relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, and special projects.
- Maintains program files (both electronic and hard copies) in manner that allows for ease of access and use.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceed in a timely and successful manner.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV and Cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the mail.
- The deadline for submission is close of business on the above stated date, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- All CV’s/Resume/Applications Must be in either Word format or PDF.
- Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.