Job Vacancies at FlexEdge Limited, 18th January 2019
FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sourcing Analyst
- The main role of a sourcing analyst is to sign-up new sources for products , develop and manage new sources for business maintain excellent cordial relationship with wholesalers/customers assigned to him/her.
Skills / Competence Requirements
Strong interpersonal skills:
- High energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial and driven by the passion to surmount seemingly impossible challenges/tasks/projects and yet detail-oriented.
- Has a high level of credibility, integrity and self-discipline
- Excellent Relationship management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2-3 Years’ experience as a sourcing /procurement work experience in a reputable ecommerce company in Nigeria will be a clear advantage.
- Ability to work across different business units.
- Demonstrated ability to take data from multiple sources/formats and categorize and synthesize, in order to identify patterns and opportunities around sourcing, pricing strategies, etc.
- Understanding of Sourcing Processes including RFP’s, eSourcing events and Spend Analytics
- Self-starter capable of working independently.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for vendors.
- Prospect for and sign-up new sources for products and merchandise, as well as develop sourcing strategies for increasing business.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors and suppliers.
- Manage relationships with all sources, prepare strategic relationships and observe performance of all activities.
- Develop and evaluate all RFI and RFPs as well as maintain and execute SLAs.
- Maintain costs and prepare estimates for all costing and pricing goals.
- Maintain knowledge on various market trends and recommend sourcing strategies for the company.
- Ensure compliance to all quality standars for products.
- Administer all performance metrics such as delivery time, price scanning and price variance.
- Coordinate with Head, Sourcing to ensure products availability at all times.
- Analyze ERP system and develop improvement plans to ensure better management of sources.
- Manage Low Stock Reports and Re-Order Levels.
Job Title: Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive
- Lead and develop new business for the company by identifying prospects, pitching relevant products and services, maintaining relationships with large enterprise and B2B clients, and gathering feedback to continually improve B2B customer experience.
- Maintain prospect pipeline and daily plan for large enterprise B2B sales; keep effective follow up.
- Keep active track of order status & deliveries to B2B clients.
- Meet large enterprise B2B customers on regular basis and build a relationship of trust and mutual respect.
- Identify potential key enterprise B2B customers and devise plans to develop them over time.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for business development in new B2B market segments.
- Evaluate sales performance & take steps to ensure expectations are met.
- Prospecting, Lead Generation and Sales Development: Cold calling, mailing and visiting to arrange meetings with potential large enterprise B2B customers to prospect for new business
- Providing large enterprise B2B customers with quotations
- Negotiating terms and agreements in alignment with company’s large enterprise B2B strategy and sales objectives.
- Reviewing and improving individual large enterprise B2B sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Developing expertise in our large enterprise B2B market segments by deepening customers’ businesses and gathering requirements via B2B customer engagements and additional research.
- Gathering and documenting large enterprise B2B customer requirements in order to develop relevant
- Pitch presentations and marketing collateral to drive sales
- Responding to incoming B2B email and phone enquiries
- New large enterprise B2B Customers
- Total Sales Value Attributable
- Average Revenue Per Enterprise B2B Customers
- 2-3 years cumulative experience in strategic sales, sales management, business development, territory management, and client engagement
- Must be comfortable presenting ideas to internal and external clients, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes
- Must have Extreme Customer-Focus
- Must be ambitious and an Extreme Learner
- Must be an Extreme Team Player with Extreme Integrity
- Experience producing and delivering compelling persuasive presentation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership skills (as may be responsible for developing junior team members and growing sales team)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SBDE (Female)” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.