Offline Sales Managers Job Vacancy at Ocean Trends Digital
Mstefino Resources, a partnering Company with Ocean Trends Digital is are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Sales Manager
Locations: (Ikeja, Victoria Island, Surulere, Lekki / Ajah, Alimosho, Isolo/Okota, Yaba, Ajah, Maryland, Trade Fair/Alaba, Iyana-Ipaja/Idimu, Ketu, Ikorodu, Apapa) – Lagos
- Should have previously worked or have an understanding of sales/ target driving job.
- Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers and clients to subscribe to engage in our DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
- Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
- Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
- Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone – in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor
- Persuade Business owner and Organization to patronize our digital products
- Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market our digital products
- Provide customer service to existing clients.
- Submit business proposal on behalf of the company
- Market the company digital products and create awareness around its environments
Other Information & Salary
- Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
- Career Growth: Offline Sales Manager > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
- Salary: 50,000 Per month Basic
- On Target Earning: 60,000 – 70,000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.