The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health facility” based in Abuja. We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- Inpatient Assessment, ward rounds and review (diagnosis, management plan medications).
- Liaising with consultants with regards to Inpatient and Outpatient care.
- Outpatient review and initial assessment.
- Relating with patients relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Home pickups of clients/potential clients.
- Staff reviews on health related matters.
- Providing documentation as regards Health reports and discharge.
- Attending to emergencies as regards clients (inpatient) health care.
- Perform managerial, research and development duties as assigned.
- Successful applicant will be trained on application of the repetitive Trans cranial Magnetic Stimulation rTMS equipment (first in west Africa) for the treatment of Depression, addiction, stroke and migraine
Qualifications and Requirements
- MBBS from a recognized university
- Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC Experience in patient assessment.
- Attention to detail.
- Good listening ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proactive problem-solving skill and a friendly disposition.
- Good presentation skills
- Good grasp of business development
Job Title: Support Worker (Mental Health)
- Support mental health patients through recovery
- Provide high standards of care/support
- Provide crisis support and intervention
- Carry out observation and escorting duties
- Assist nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Manage potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexible to work shift pattern
- Previous experience not necessary, but will be an added advantage.
- OND/ NCE in Social Work or any Health related course.(Qualifications above OND will not be considered.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Deadline: 13th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the title of your mail.e.g Senior Medical Officer- Abuja