Call Centre Agents recruitment at House of Tara International, Feb, 2019
House of Tara International We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
- Respond to enquiries and complaints; escalating customer service issues.
- Demonstrating how products or services meet their needs.
- Track Beauty Entrepreneur overall satisfaction on products/services.
- Keep accurate records of calls made and specified targets.
- Track/follow up on orders placed from purchase to delivery.
- Keep accurate record of sales, personal Information and any other useful information of Beauty Entrepreneur in the database.
- Engage Beauty Entrepreneurs and persuade them to purchase/re-stock new and existing products and services.
Qualification and Experience
- OND in any field.
- Experience in sales/customer service Previous experience in Telemarketing will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Subject of the email should be “Call Centre Agent”.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2019.