Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects & Project Management Lead
Reporting To: Head, Project and Works
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinates Project Management of Technical Projects/ Works in IE
- Assist the Head in implementing all the projects of IE on time and as per the sanctioned/ approved budget
- Coordinate work with functional area leaders and monitoring and reporting on project status and issues
- Coordinate and respond to project team issues and managing their expectations
- Assist in analyzing the progress made for each project, find deviations (if any) with respect to previously decided milestones and take corrective actions together with the Head Planning & Projects
- Collect the justification for the delay in progress from sites, asking contractors for justification regarding Project Management
- Coordinate and prioritize project task, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to senior management.
- Coordinate with external vendors as needed to facilitate the implementation
- Ensure the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
- Visit the project sites every month to assess actual physical/financial progress of the projects (new and ongoing)
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Perform any other duties as requested by Head Technical Services Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field (Electricity/Civil)
- At least 8-10 years experience in Project Management.
- Civil Engineering Design
- Project Management
- Technical Works
- Technical Project Quality Assurance and Control
- Safety and Health Compliance.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Deadline: 6th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online