Sales Representative Job at Velox Integrated Rice Company, 13th Feb.
Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO) is an agribusiness firm focused on processing, packaging, and distribution of rice in Nigeria. Our passion lies in cheering the Nigerian community to eat locally-grown rice in a bid to eat fresh and healthy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer in the following zones:
- Zone 1: Kubwa, Dutse, Gwarinpa, Bwari and Karimu.
- Zone 2: Wuse, Utako, Garki
- Zone 3: Nyanya, Karu, Maraba, Masaka.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Increase customer base by providing new profitable customer.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generate new sales leads and close deals.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Provide a monthly report of sales to the accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma (ND) in any field
- Experience: 1 year
- Ideal candidate applying for the post of sales representative for any zone must reside within the environs of the applied zone.
- The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, target driven and not older than 34 years.
- Candidate must have at least one-year sales experience.
- Persuasion and Negotiation Skill
- Customer Service Skill.
- Communication Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one page Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject mail indicating your preferred zone. For example: “Sales Representative – Zone 1”.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.