Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Slot: 2 Openings
Job Type: Permanent
- Software quality assurance engineers use their program coding and testing skills to help software developers enhance product performance by writing automated tests.
- They monitor, analyze and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
- As a software quality assurance engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Stress, performance, functional and scalability testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Identifying business requirements
- Performing data analysis.
- Writing & reviewing documentation
- Project planning and working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance and problem-solving
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Broad knowledge of IT.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, broad perspective, being overall smart.
- Knowledge of test automation with protractor, selenium etc.
- Good SQL and data analytical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools and constructs like Excel, UML, an image editing tool etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th February, 2019.