Opacus is a technology company that builds healthcare products and business lines to solve problems that have differed popular alternatives. The Internet has a huge potential for business but African business owners are not maximising this potential to interact with their target market. Opacus Technologies is stepping to step in to address this. At Opacus Technologies, we do this by building platforms with active user engagements and maximising business visibility to their users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Officer
- Collect membership list form from supervisor
- Ensure ti fill correctly the necessary information while signing up using the marketers App
- Identify and sign up pharmacy stores in Lagos metropolis into ProNOV merchants network
- ProNOV education and guild representative in the use of ProNOV
- Update position knowledge with the understanding of the latest in marketing relationship building
- Take on any other assigned responsibility or task
- Use marketers App foe field visitation
- Ensure you allow “location” when login to the marketers App
- Pitch the smart cloud solution to drug store owners
- Follow-up if store owner is interested
- Contribution to the management of the organization’s system to ensure things are done accurately
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
Routine Key Deliverables:
- Weekly Time sheet report
- Monthly Progress Report.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Evidence of signed up stores (minimum of 25 stores every month)
- Updated copy of deployment and inventory completion tracking sheet.
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online